Angelaines Antics

My stitching habits... abnormal as they are.

Monday, February 05, 2007

No Will Power

Thats me.. none, notta, never. We have changed the rotation AGAIN. What happened? I used to be able to rotate without adjusting for months at a time. I think it must be Cole's fault. That's all I can figure. My Passione Ricamos started screaming. SO, now, we are sticking to our schedule with our HAED's, second weekend Sal for Tears Won't Fall and fourth weekend for Gatekeeper. We have three other pieces in our rotation, Taj Mahal, The Night and Circles. We sorta decided not to decide. We'll try just working on whichever of the three screams loudest for however long it screams, then put it up. Maybe that'll keep us happy more than a day or two...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

    so i am confused isn't cole going to finish pppy fae..
    can't the two of you squeeze in a wednsaday QS chart???
    please.. flutters eyelashes cos she wants to see the pretty tates you both started

     
  • At 7:37 AM , Blogger Angelaine (Lana) said...

    well, I can't say with CERTAINTY what Cole is gonna do... but it's not in the "plan" We'll discuss the Wed QS thing. Hasn't come up so we haven't talked about it. I could be talked into song flower, but it's not a QS and it's my only tate yelling right now.

     
  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

    sigh... you were doing such a lovely job on lavender Rose fae...
    i will go bug cole...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home