Angelaines Antics

My stitching habits... abnormal as they are.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Angelaines Antics

Angelaines Antics

Ok... I'm working on this reorganizing thing. I have gone through all my stuff and unkitted everything that wasn't on "the list". I now have a ton of thread to put up, but thats another story and another day. I have another close to finish that I'm rekitting, Angel of Winter, cause she is far along and it's just right season for her. I am SERIOUSLY distressed, because the other winter close to being finished I have, Passione Ricamos Winter Beauty Princess, has disappeared. I've gon through everything stitching related that I own and I cannot find her. I'm stressing out over that, and totally unable to concentrate on anything else...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

    !!!!!!!!!!
    oh no that is not good, how can you lose it, it must be there, you haven't moved house since you worked on it.. i know thats how i lost my Mira fairy .. so it has to be there somewhere hiding on you!!
    i hope you find her as she is a lovely chart

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home