Angelaines Antics

My stitching habits... abnormal as they are.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My first attempt

I have a lot to learn about this stuff, I don't have a clue how to do the side links and stuff... but I have been doing some trying.

On the stitching front, I'm doing some serious thinking and reorganizing, Cole cringes anytime I say "I've been thinking".... I have a LOT of non HAED WIPS that I really need to get done. SO, I've done some serious decision making about what I REALLY need to stitch. So I have about 50 non HAED's I wanna stitch and about 40 HAED's. I've now dug several of the Nons out and now have two of them in my newest rendition of the rotation. I'm going to:
1. Finish Passione Ricamos "Christmas Blessing Angel" (figure about a week or so, I've that close)
2. Do a page of HAED probably "Rose Dream" since it is my current obsession, thanks to darlin Beckys finish of the QS.
3. Finish my converted Mirabilia "Cottage Garden Fairy" (figure about a week)
4. Do a page of HAED... open to whatever the current obsession is.
5. Work a week on one of my non Haed's
6. Page of HAED
7. Week of non HAED...
.... etc.. I'm sure you get the point. Maybe that'll last till at least tomorrow. When I learn a little more about this blog thing, I'll post my list of what I wanna do someday, and some links.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

    so ..
    like when do we see the full list of what you want to stitch..
    you know the 90 that currently have your attention..
    i am impressed it is only 90.
    i know one is slotted into next years stitching rotation unless you have changed your mind since Cole's last email to me

     
  • At 12:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lana I have about 60 Non HAED's but not as many HAED's started as you. Good luck on whittling down your list.

     
  • At 6:24 AM , Blogger Pearls Mother said...

    Welcome to the fun world of blogging,
    I'll enjoy reading your posts and looking
    at all of the wonderful photos that you will post.
    Lindy

     
  • At 5:25 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

    Hi Goober!

     
  • At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome to the blogosphere, Lana :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home